Tier One Sports is a registered business in the United States, San Diego, California. The domains "www.tieronesports.com" and "www.tieronesports-europe.com" are registered and managed by Tier One Sports. As far as the business relationship between Tier One Sports and the customer is concerned, only below stated general terms and conditions apply in its valid version at the time the order is placed. Any differing terms from the part of the customer will not be recognized and are hereby expressly objected to.
An order can be placed with Tier One Sports as follows:
In any case, an order is only possible if the customer has identified himself prior by his e-mail address or some other form of personal information.
If minors want to place an order at Tier One Sports, the approval of their legal representatives is required.
By placing an order, the customer places a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. Tier One Sports will then send him/her a confirmation of receipt of the order via e-mail. This e-mail only serves as non-binding information to the customer. A contract between Tier One Sports and the customer only comes into existence upon shipping confirmation, which Tier One Sports will send to the customer in a separate e-mail after the products have been paid for or delivered by On Point Watches.
In general, if an order is placed and paid for (i.e. receipt of payment) by 10:00 am pst on a normal business day, Tier One Sports will transfer the products to the post office or a carrier on the same business day. If the order and payment is received after 10:00 am pst, shipping will occur on the following business day. On Point Watches will inform the customer via e-mail of the transfer. In exceptions (especially if the products are out of stock or if bulk goods are being ordered) there can be a difference of up to 15 business days between receipt of payment and delivery.
If the products selected by the customer are not available at the time the order is placed, Tier One Sports will inform the customer upon receipt of the order. If there is a possible delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer will be informed about the delay and has the right to cancel his order.
Ownership of Goods
The products remain the property of Tier One Sports until they have been fully paid for. If third parties claim access to conditional property (for example via garnishment) the customer immediately has to notify Tier One Sports.
Prices, Taxes and Shipping Costs
Customers whose shipping address is located in California will be charged 8% State Taxes during checkout. Depending on the order amount and the final destination, additional shipping costs may apply. The products will be shipped tax free as far as all deliveries outside of the United States are concerned. However, the customer is required to declare the goods in the country they are being shipped to.
Forms of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVERY). Your data will be transferred encrypted in the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. At present, SSL is the most popular and secure data transmission system on the internet.
- PAYPAL. Please note: If you have a PayPal account we offer a convenient PayPal express checkout. In this case we will send you away from our website to a secured PayPal page where the payment will be completed.
Defect Warranty, Guarantee
Starting with the delivery, the time bar for rights to claim damages for any defects amounts to 30 days for companies and consumers. Please contact Tier One Sports immediately once you recognize a defect in any shipped products. We will our best to fairly refund/exchange you for damaged goods.
Tier One Sports is liable in accordance with the legal requirements if it violates key contractual obligations. Unless Tier One Sports acts grossly negligent or intentionally causes damages, liability is limited to typically occurring foreseeable damages. Key contractual obligations are obligations which determine the typical purpose of the contract, and whose completion only enables the proper execution of the contract and the contractual partner can rely on them being adhered to on a regular basis.
Tier One Sports is only liable for any other violations of obligations if the damage was caused intentionally or due to gross negligence by a legal representative or auxiliary person.
Unless something different is stated above, claims for damages against Tier One Sports resulting from violations of obligations are excluded.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are exclusive of CA state taxes. Shipping costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. At occasions the offer discounts to the general public which can then be applied during your checkout process.
These T&Cs relate to all Tier One Sports promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order
- A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed
- Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- We’ll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two) As you’d expect, we reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.